Cache4 IT Solutions
Client: Cache4 IT Solutions
Work: SEO, Website Improvements, Digital Marketing
Cache4 IT Solutions approached us to bring their online presence up to date, with a strong desire to make more of their website and see it generate more enquiries and business for their Carlisle-based IT business.
Following our established digital marketing process, the work involved:
- A full SEO audit, to establish benchmarks both locally and nationally
- Competitor research to quantify what level of organic search authority could be achieved
- Keyword mapping and prioritisation, to define the business priorities which fed into professional copywriting, written for the customer and on-brand for Cache4 IT
- Review and corrections to off-site citations and directory listings (part of ongoing work)
- A brand new website design using a range of professional photography and a client request to bring in use of icon-style imagery as appropriate
A strong visual website was created, based on the SEO research and focused to provide the website visitor with clear and easy to read sections of text. As a potentially complex topic to present, the tagline of the client 'Keeping IT Simple and Affordable' was a driving factor in the copywriting style and website presentation style.
With enquiries coming in from the new website within days of going live, the initial and ongoing work will see the online presence of Cache4 IT Solutions grow further.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment