Infinity Print Solutions
Client: Infinity Print Solutions
Work: SEO, Website Improvements, Digital Marketing
Infinity Print Solutions had been a client of Light Bulb Web Design for a number of years. With a focus change for their business, they were looking for not only a new website to reflect the new branding and services, but also for improved online presence and search results to attract new business and sales growth.
Following our established digital marketing process, the work involved:
- A full SEO audit, to establish benchmarks both locally and nationally
- Competitor research to quantify what level of organic search authority could be achieved
- Keyword mapping and prioritisation, to define the business priorities which dictated how we then approached organic SEO improvements within the website content
- Review and corrections to off-site citations and directory listings (also part of ongoing work)
- A brand new website design using a range of imagery and styling from new branding and publicity material
- Dedicated landing pages for each of the two physical stores in Carlisle and Lancaster
- Google My Business and other online directories updated to include both locations correctly, utilising each location landing page as appropriate for the listing locations
- Migration of the online store to a newer and more easily supported solution
With the website complete, and ongoing work to citations and business listings online, the next phase of work involves some online PR articles submitted to appropriate news and blog platforms to drive traffic and further increase the authority of their website locally and nationally.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment